- You agree to pay Publishers in accordance with the pay-per-call pricing You have set using the Ring Revenue Services and determined with CJ and/or authorized CJ to set for You.
- You agree to pay Publishers for pay-per-call commissions earned by uploading those payments, as reported via the Ring Revenue Service and validated by CJ, via the standard click-based CJ infrastructure and in accordance with the Agreement.
- You acknowledge that the determination of the per-call commission owed by You to a Publisher may vary based on the quality of the call and that these quality determinants may be based on variable factors including but not limited to the duration of the call, the originating location of the call, demographic information, and the call source.
- CJ reserves the right to charge You the minimum price-per-call rate as specified in any terms or agreement (including the minimum specified in Your Ring Revenue Service account) You may have with CJ (even if such terms are hosted by Ring Revenue Services) for calls placed through all telephone numbers including but not limited to those telephone numbers not associated or no longer associated with active Publishers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of a conflict between the fees listed in Your Ring Revenue Services account and the fees agreed upon between You and CJ, the fees agreed upon between You and CJ prevail.
- CJ reserves the right to redirect calls in the event of campaign expiration, non-payment by You, or other similar event which may represent Your discontinuation of use of some or all of the Ring Revenue Services.
- In the event You elect to use any call recording features of the Ring Revenue Services, You expressly agree to comply with all applicable law, including, but not limited to privacy and data collection laws and regulations, defend, indemnify and hold harmless CJ, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, agents, network service providers, contractors, suppliers, partners, officers, directors and employees from and against any and all losses or claims associated with the recording of calls, the content of calls, and Your use of any and all information associated with such calls.
- You acknowledge that minimum campaign duration requirements may be applied to Your use of the Ring Revenue Services. Your use of the services indicates Your consent to any such minimums.
- You are solely responsible for the contents and resulting communications associated with Your pay-per-call campaigns, whether by telephone or Internet-based transmission, and You acknowledge and agree that CJ and its partners neither endorse the content of any transmitted Links nor assume responsibility for any illegal, non-compliant, threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby. CJ does not bear responsibility for communications configured by You via the Ring Revenue Services.
- You acknowledge that CJ retains the right to terminate Your use of the services described herein at any time.
- In the event that Your use of the Ring Revenue Services is discontinued, CJ shall have no obligation to You for any calls generated by You or for You subsequent to such discontinuation.
- You may terminate Ring Revenue Services and by extension Your Publisher's relationship with Your Ring Revenue Services program upon seven (7) days written notice with effect from the eighth (8th) day by contacting CJ via PayPerCall@cj.com.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to privacy and data collection laws and regulations.
v. May 2011
Commission Junction Confidential and Proprietary Information